Friday, May 30, 2014

Unik

I am having fun making background these days. If you want to know how I make them go to this post.

Papers and embellishments on this layout are from Heidi Swapp, Papirdesign (flair) and Studio Calico (clip)

My 4,5 year old usually put an arm in front of her when I take out my camera, but sometimes when I ask her to make faces - she plays along. The title is translated into unique - and she really have a unique sense for making faces - she is really expressive - in just a few seconds she can shift and just by looking at her I know how she feels - or here - acts...  She has no pokerface.... Her expressive personality partly is a result of having to face two languages every day when we lived in Sweden - Swedish in daycare and Norwegian at home which probably was the reason she didn't really speak until she was almost three and we moved home (for us parents) to Norway, during that summer she finally broke the speaking code. The expressions were here main communication with other people and since she was so good at it she didn't really have to say so much..






No comments:

Post a Comment